The Upper House is truly the first modern luxury hotel ever existed in Hong Kong. From the moment I arrive at the hotel to my depature, every minute of my experience was pampered by their understated excellence and personalized service.
My room was larger than any other hotels that I have ever stayed in Hong Kong, a zen like bathroom equipped with rainshower and soaking tub, a complimentary mini-bar with all kinds of treats and a bed that melts you away to sleep.
I have noticed the previous reviewer made a comment about the hotel discriminating towards the asian community. And the truth is, I am a proud asian and felt that I was being treated like a VIP guest. Their attention to details and their courteous attitude really made me feel at home.
And I definitely need to recommend their scrumptious floating dessert and Hong Kong Highball (cocktail long drink) at Cafe Gray Deluxe, it's to die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong