This hotel is just pure design heaven. Once you walk in, you can tell that everything from the music in the lobby and the room signage has been well thought of, amazing designs. Rooms are fantastic and the amenities are great.
The level of service here is also second to none, we found the concierge desk very helpful, and used them constantly for restaurant bookings and travel arrangements.
Right next to the hotel is Pacific Place Mall which offers great high end shopping, and a superb supermarket in the basement level.
Will definitely come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong