Not only did I recently stay at the Upper for about 15 days but a month ago I also stayed in the Opposite House in Beijing for about 3 weeks! Both are owned by the same company. Besides the hotels amazing decor and feel, not to mention the beautiful rooms, the amazing view, more importantly its the staff! The staff is just amazing and super helpful! Take take pride in CUSTOMER SERVICE! One of the best in the world! Anything you need..... They are they for you always! and if there's something they don't have that you need be sure they will do their utmost best to get is for you. As I have mentioned I have stay in both properties for quite some time, and my over all feeling goes much deeper than just amazing customer service. Its like having a second loving and caring family!
p.s. note to mgr. please do not write any generic response! Thanx!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong