Just had a blissful long weekend escape. Went to HK with some friends and we all took rooms at Upper House based on a recommendation. This hotel exceeded our expectations - check in was in-room as there is no formal 'reception' area. We stayed on the 48th floor - the full length windows provide a stunning view of the harbour and the city. Bathroom is very cool with amazing bath positioned to take in the city/harbour views. Bedrooms are oversized with heavenly beds/sheets. Fabulous location at Admiralty with shopping just across the road. The restaurant and bar on level 49 was fabulous- The Gray. Perfect for evening cocktails before heading out for dinner -excellent staff who care - and remember you. Also great spot for a night cap. In the morning the breakfast is similarly impressive. i would rate this alongside Mandarin Oriental in Barcelona as one of my favourite places to stay in the world at the moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong