Beautiful, spacious rooms with great views and an amazing bathtub. From the efficient in-room iPad based check-in procedure and impeccable service, to the wonderful dining experience and super-comfy bed, we thoroughly enjoyed or 2 night stay at The Upper House.
The other reviews say it all, and it's all true. I was at first disappointed to see the Four Seasons slip from #1 position on Tripadvisor as it's an incredible hotel, but it's given way to a formidable opponent and while your hotel is more 'urban boutique', you deserve your ranking and we will surely return.
PS. Consider upgrading your bath amenities just a notch. What you have is good, what belongs in the room should match the minibar / coffee-bar and be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong