Stylish design, geat location for shopping, enjoyed breakfast with nice view of Victoria harbor. You can easily go anywhere by metro. Plus downstairs is Lane Crawford shopping mall. I enjoyed my second stay here and I will come back for sure.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hotel
- The Upper House Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, EasyToBook, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.