My wife and I spend four nights here, while on business. WOW, love this hotel. The room was very spacious, very contemporary and the service was outstanding. Located near two other great hotels (Conrad and Shangri La) you will to be at a loss for great dining or drinks. The room came with complimentary breakfast at Hotel Gray and it was just perfect. Staff is on top of it and the food is great. If you are looking for a Cosmopolitan experience in Hong Kong, this it it. If you want to shop, you at about 50 feet away from Pacific Place, which has it all. Already looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Odigeo, Travelocity, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong