We have been booked in this hotel by our Travelling Agent. Myself and my wife stayed for two days in this hotel. It is located in an interior place.The rooms were small.For internet and wifi access this hotel charges 160 hongkong dollars. We have seen huge number of chinese tourists coming and going and there is not enough space in reception lobby. The tourist guides ask the customers staying in the hotel to come to the lobby and wait at a particular time for pick up in their vehicles. But the space in the lobby is not enough for the guests. There is a small coffee shop in the lobby and there are some seats available there.But the coffee shop girl allow you to sit there only when you buy some thing there. Infact we have asked to get up and stand in the lobby. Customer service and prompt reply to the guests is almost absent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning chic Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has much to celebrate including its’ five awards achieved in a short period of time. The hotel is located in an uprising area in Kowloon near the former Kai Tak Airport region and Mongkok, just minutes from Hong Kong’s diverse sightseeing, shopping and entertainment hotspots. Minutes to the MTR Station and bustling Tsimshatsui by frequent complimentary hotel shuttle bus that’s not just a ride but also a city tour through one of Hong Kong’s oldest districts. This upscale 4-star hotel features 702 charming guestrooms and suites with fully equipped kitchenette, a fantastic outdoor Swimming Pool, Children’s Pool and Whirlpool, a spa and a well-equipped Fitness Centre. All rooms boast a 32’’ flat-screen TV, mini-bar and tea & coffee-making facilities. The hotel gets its name 8 degrees referring to the 8 degree descent pilots had to make to descend onto the runway here - the architects have taken it further by actually giving the lobby the optical illusion of being inclined at that angle too! Hospitable service and excellent facilities, this hotel appeals to all business, leisure, long staying and family travellers looking for comfortable and attractive accommodation in the pearl of the orient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong