I was in this hotel from 7th to 12th January 2013 (went to Macau 8-9 jan). I had booked for standard room but was upgraded to suite so not too sure about the condition of the standard room. Their suite have dining & living area and the bathroom is so so small. The bedroom, just enough to fit in 1 king size bed. Don't expect good view cos there is non. My room faces a condominium in which we have to keep the curtains close all the time cos its i can see what the people are doing in their homes & vice versa. Buffet breakfast was acceptable. Location, no malls & trains nearby so if you wish to go shopping or sight seeing, take a bus or a cab. Service is average. the only helpful staff around are the concierge. But overall its acceptable due to its low cost. But remember this, if you have a baby with you, find a hotel in Mong kok or Tst. Langham would be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning chic Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has much to celebrate including its’ five awards achieved in a short period of time. The hotel is located in an uprising area in Kowloon near the former Kai Tak Airport region and Mongkok, just minutes from Hong Kong’s diverse sightseeing, shopping and entertainment hotspots. Minutes to the MTR Station and bustling Tsimshatsui by frequent complimentary hotel shuttle bus that’s not just a ride but also a city tour through one of Hong Kong’s oldest districts. This upscale 4-star hotel features 702 charming guestrooms and suites with fully equipped kitchenette, a fantastic outdoor Swimming Pool, Children’s Pool and Whirlpool, a spa and a well-equipped Fitness Centre. All rooms boast a 32’’ flat-screen TV, mini-bar and tea & coffee-making facilities. The hotel gets its name 8 degrees referring to the 8 degree descent pilots had to make to descend onto the runway here - the architects have taken it further by actually giving the lobby the optical illusion of being inclined at that angle too! Hospitable service and excellent facilities, this hotel appeals to all business, leisure, long staying and family travellers looking for comfortable and attractive accommodation in the pearl of the orient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong