I was in this hotel from 7th to 12th January 2013 (went to Macau 8-9 jan). I had booked for standard room but was upgraded to suite so not too sure about the condition of the standard room. Their suite have dining & living area and the bathroom is so so small. The bedroom, just enough to fit in 1 king size bed. Don't expect good view cos there is non. My room faces a condominium in which we have to keep the curtains close all the time cos its i can see what the people are doing in their homes & vice versa. Buffet breakfast was acceptable. Location, no malls & trains nearby so if you wish to go shopping or sight seeing, take a bus or a cab. Service is average. the only helpful staff around are the concierge. But overall its acceptable due to its low cost. But remember this, if you have a baby with you, find a hotel in Mong kok or Tst. Langham would be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and Mongkok area, close to Tsimshatsui shopping, entertainment and sightseeing destinations, MTR Hunghom Station, Kowloon Bay & Kwun Tong are conveniently reachable by the complimentary hotel shuttle bus. The award winning Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has a unique twist to its lobby, designed with utmost innovation creating an optical illusion where it feels as if you're inside Italy's Leaning Tower of Pisa. Features 704 guestrooms and suites, boasting a 32-inch LCD TV, in-room Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, tea & coffee-making facilities. Two restaurants offer International, Asian, Halal and Indian cuisines, one inviting bar, a full service Business Centre, a well-equipped Fitness Centre, a relaxing sauna and a distinctively shaped outdoor swimming pool, children's pool and whirlpool surrounded by a lush landscape. Three Executive Floors with a Harbour Club Lounge offering complimentary afternoon tea, evening refreshments, breakfast buffet at Cafe 8 Degrees, etc. Offering hospitable service and excellent facilities, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees distinguishes itself admirably among travelers appealing to business, leisure, family vacation or romantic getaway looking for comfortable and pleasurable accommodation at great value. Please note hotel outdoor swimming pool will be closed during winter from 01 December 2014 and will open till further notice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong