My wife & I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and we had a fantastic and memorable stay.
>>We took a taxi from airport and the driver dropped us beside the hotel which was one of HK driver's strategy to ripped of some unsuspected guests like us. We don't want to argue so we got out and walk towards the lobby. When the the man in Black suite spotted us, he hurriedly run towards us and offer assistance.
>>The moment we stepped inside the hotel, a lady manager greeted us and guide us to the check in counter
>>The young chinese lady was all smile doing our check in. It was done with warm welcome and explained us the shuttle bus service, HK map and the nearby area.
>> After checked in we went up to our perfectly well cleaned room.
>>When i want to use the Wifi, i called the reception and i was told that i have to pay $120/day. at first i was shocked but then realized that different hotels have different rules and as guests we have to respect.
My Wife & I are well travelled couple and have stayed in some of the worlds most private & expensive resorts / hotels & islands. We stayed at this hotel as recommended by one of our friends due to the excellent service and the hotel itself is new and has big rooms.
We would definitely come back & stay here again.
Such a GREAT & LOVELY Hotel! Kodus to to the staff and Managers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning chic Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has much to celebrate including its’ five awards achieved in a short period of time. The hotel is located in an uprising area in Kowloon near the former Kai Tak Airport region and Mongkok, just minutes from Hong Kong’s diverse sightseeing, shopping and entertainment hotspots. Minutes to the MTR Station and bustling Tsimshatsui by frequent complimentary hotel shuttle bus that’s not just a ride but also a city tour through one of Hong Kong’s oldest districts. This upscale 4-star hotel features 702 charming guestrooms and suites with fully equipped kitchenette, a fantastic outdoor Swimming Pool, Children’s Pool and Whirlpool, a spa and a well-equipped Fitness Centre. All rooms boast a 32’’ flat-screen TV, mini-bar and tea & coffee-making facilities. The hotel gets its name 8 degrees referring to the 8 degree descent pilots had to make to descend onto the runway here - the architects have taken it further by actually giving the lobby the optical illusion of being inclined at that angle too! Hospitable service and excellent facilities, this hotel appeals to all business, leisure, long staying and family travellers looking for comfortable and attractive accommodation in the pearl of the orient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.