My wife & I stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and we had a fantastic and memorable stay.
>>We took a taxi from airport and the driver dropped us beside the hotel which was one of HK driver's strategy to ripped of some unsuspected guests like us. We don't want to argue so we got out and walk towards the lobby. When the the man in Black suite spotted us, he hurriedly run towards us and offer assistance.
>>The moment we stepped inside the hotel, a lady manager greeted us and guide us to the check in counter
>>The young chinese lady was all smile doing our check in. It was done with warm welcome and explained us the shuttle bus service, HK map and the nearby area.
>> After checked in we went up to our perfectly well cleaned room.
>>When i want to use the Wifi, i called the reception and i was told that i have to pay $120/day. at first i was shocked but then realized that different hotels have different rules and as guests we have to respect.
My Wife & I are well travelled couple and have stayed in some of the worlds most private & expensive resorts / hotels & islands. We stayed at this hotel as recommended by one of our friends due to the excellent service and the hotel itself is new and has big rooms.
We would definitely come back & stay here again.
Such a GREAT & LOVELY Hotel! Kodus to to the staff and Managers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and Mongkok area, close to Tsimshatsui shopping, entertainment and sightseeing destinations, MTR Hunghom Station, Kowloon Bay & Kwun Tong are conveniently reachable by the complimentary hotel shuttle bus. The award winning Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees has a unique twist to its lobby, designed with utmost innovation creating an optical illusion where it feels as if you're inside Italy's Leaning Tower of Pisa. Features 704 guestrooms and suites, boasting a 32-inch LCD TV, in-room Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, tea & coffee-making facilities. Two restaurants offer International, Asian, Halal and Indian cuisines, one inviting bar, a full service Business Centre, a well-equipped Fitness Centre, a relaxing sauna and a distinctively shaped outdoor swimming pool, children's pool and whirlpool surrounded by a lush landscape. Three Executive Floors with a Harbour Club Lounge offering complimentary afternoon tea, evening refreshments, breakfast buffet at Cafe 8 Degrees, etc. Offering hospitable service and excellent facilities, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees distinguishes itself admirably among travelers appealing to business, leisure, family vacation or romantic getaway looking for comfortable and pleasurable accommodation at great value. Please note hotel outdoor swimming pool will be closed during winter from 01 December 2014 and will open till further notice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees Hong Kong