This was a nice, clean hotel. Friendly staff. Free DVD's. Disappointment was the listing said a 3 room. Well one of these rooms is a bathroom, so 2 rooms, 1 with bed and tv & kitchen area all combined. We were requiring an additional bed (roll out cot). Charged an extra $200 per night, then put it at the end of our bed, between the TV and our bed. The bathroom was huge...too huge and you have to pass through the second bedroom to get to it. For three people it would have worked, as a double & single, but as our selection was for 3 beds, for 4 people, it just did not work, and I checked out after 1 night. No refunds , paid for 3 nights. The night market is right there for shopping for all kinds of useless junk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHI 279 by CHI Residences is a calm retreat from the city. Located on famous Shanghai Street, a fascinating eclectic array of shops and sights reveal the natural charm of Hong Kong. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your CHI Residences 279 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chi Residences 279 Hotel Hong Kong
- CHI Residences 279 Hong Kong