Ah, mingle place has many different branches in Hong Kong. Chose "by the park" because of its location and the trust i have with the mingle place as it has not disappointed me for the many occasions i have stayed in its various branches.
The bed is comfortable and huge and we ALWAYS have a fitful rest after a long day of shopping.
FREE Wifi, movies on demand in the room is an added plus in addition to the international channels available.
There was sufficient space for me to walk in the room even with 2 large luggage and a baby car.
Besides tt: MTR, local attractions in Wan Chai are within walking distance.
If you would like to get to the Peak, bus 15 is just behind on Queens' Road East.
Many local, famous mouth-watering eateries are nearby, Mac is diagonally across the road if you are not into local food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Ctrip DaoDao so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong