This room was so small I could stretch across my tiny bed, touch the wall and barely touch the opposite wall and I am only 5 foot 2!
It was a cramped creepy hotel. To get to my room I had to walk into the main hotel, past the check - in desk, take the elevator up to the foruth floor, walk outside on a dark walkway into another building, down two flights of stairs, then my room was across from the stairway.
Scary! Security was weird and I felt really isolated.
Free computers next to the elevator in the main building was nice. Good location, but I would NOT recommend staying at the Mingle Place By The Park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Ctrip DaoDao and Odigeo so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong