Easy - I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER recommend this hotel. The room is the WORST room I have ever stayed in - ever - SO small that there is not even enough space to open a suitcase, I had to turn the rubbish bin upside down to use it as a desk to rest my laptop on, had to rig the ironing board up on the hook at the back of the door (vertically) so I could iron my shirt on the ripped yuck old ironing board. Totally noisy from traffic, aircon barely worked, and shocking security in terms of access from the street. Absolutely abysmal.
Good points - the location is super convenient to the exhibition centre and Wanchai MTR, and the staff are friendly, which is amazing, because I heard other very unflattering comments from guests, which were all water off a duck's back in the way the staff handled (or ignored) them albeith cheerfully.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Elong and HotelsClick so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.