I only stayed 1 night as I was in between friends stay. The room was small even for Hong Kong standard but it was expected as I only paid GBP40 for a double! Just remember there's always a catch. I didn’t mind as I only slept for a few hours and it was clean and had it’s own compact bathroom. Air-conditioning and TV all worked fine and check out was a piece of cake. Location is fairly convenient. It’s in a fairly local area of Wan Chai away from the cheesy bars, although if that’s what you want then it's only a few stumbles away at the end of a night. It’s about a 5 min walk to the MTR, the tram stops are even closer and there are plenty of buses and minibuses towards Central. It’s cheap and cheerful and probably good for someone not wanting to stay more than 3 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong