Well , I got to this hotel , by chance at all . I had some problems with my credit card and I have to spent the night somewhere , and not much cash so I choose this hotel only becasue of price . BUT , I the experince was nice . First I have to say that the room is preatty small , but if you are alone on business trip can be enough . The bath room si new and nice , and also the room si new and very comfortable bed . I slept very well . Please do not understand that is a 5 star hotel, I do think that you cannot spend more than 2-3 nights there . For the 500 HKS /night ( tax included ) I got a nice room , comfy bed , free wireless in the room !!! ( which i snot very common ) and good Location . So for me it was a nice surprise this hotel . If you just want somewhere to sleep this is a good-cheap choice . Also Flat TV in the room ! I stayed at 3 rd floor and I even had a small balcony . Interesting experince . I would recommend this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Old Colonial Hong Kong at this Unique Culture Hotel! This hotel is based on a vintage 1960's old Chinese residential building with splashes of colonial architectural style (e.g. small balconies facing the main street), carefully restored for a truely unique, authentic experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Mingle Place By The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place By The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place By The Park Hong Kong