I stayed for 1 night while on a business trip to Mainland China. I have stayed at and reviewed this hotel in the past but on this trip stayed in a Suite.
- As mentioned before, this hotel has a friendly, English speaking staff which is very helpful
- Location in Mongkok is convenient to several of the markets and close to public transportation
- The suite I stayed in was on the 22nd floor facing out toward the rest of the island. The view was spectacular at night, unblocked by any of the neighboring high rises
- Although on the smallish side for more than 2 people, it was convenient if you were planning an extended stay with a seating area and TV, dining area, and separate bedroom and bathroom
- Bathroom was large and modern
- Bedroom had a large picture window looking out on the city, flat screen TV, and comfy but small bed.
- As mentioned, the bed was a little small. I am over 6' so the bed was a little short but was still comfortable
- The tub didn't drain properly. It filled with water while taking a shower, but this is merely a maintenance issue, nothing major
This has been my go to hotel on most of my trips now to Hong Kong. I am there 5 or 6 times per year for business. It is a short walk from the Olympian Mall which has an MTR stop. You can take the Airport Express and 1 transfer to get there from HKG, about 25 minutes. The Mall has good shopping and dining options. I had booked a normal room but arrived after 11pm and got upgraded to a Suite because they were overbooked, a nice bonus. I would recommend this hotel for any type of visit, business or pleasure.