My first adventure to stay in a Guest House in Hong Kong. No regrets!
I stayed at Golden Crown Guest House from 3rd to 5th November 2013. Thanks to all TA reviewers who recommended so strongly and they were not wrong.
I paid HK420 for a Twin Room and HK470 for a Renovated Double, which is very good value when other sites around the same area are way above HK500.
I can now advice those who are still looking for a good, clean, safe, cheap and convenient place to stay in Hong Kong….
1. Look no further
2. You need to plan 4 months ahead and place a booking because of its popularity
3. Good point to note is that they do refund booking deposit (some places don’t)
4. Convenient to book and pay through Pay Pal
5. Once a booking is done, you automatically become a member and you can communicate with the management through email.
Other points to take note when you arrive in Hong Kong are….
1. If you are in a group of 2 or 4 you can buy Airport Express Train to Kowloon Station at a discount. (Costs HK$220 for group pf four) From there, take a free shuttle bus K3 to Holiday Inn, which is beside Golden Crown. This proposal is faster and more convenient than bus A21. I should add – more comfortable too. I have used the A21 in my previous trips.
2. Purchase your Octopus Card at the airport. If you are over 65 like me, just get a Senior Citizen Card - no necessity to show proof of age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We located in the center of the city and the main hotel area of Hong Kong - Tsimshatsui, Kowloon. There are plenty of restaurants around our building servicing cuisine of many countries, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Indonesian, Indian, Vietnamise & American Fast Food... etc. some of them are openning 24-hour.The Hong Kong International Airport Bus A21 and the Airport Express Train is available where is next to us. There are so many convenient going to other parts of HongKong such as MTR , KCR, buses and ferries. Go to China or Macau, the Tsimshatsui East KCR station and the China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal is near. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Golden Crown Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Golden Crown Guesthouse Hong Kong