“Relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Islamabad, Pakistan
72 attraction reviews
“Relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

It maintains a high level of hygiene standards, even the slippers are properly disinfected after every use. The place is nicely decorated with soothing music playing in the background. It is an oasis of serenity in the heart of ever busy Golden Mile. Their massages are always very relaxing and one can easily doze off during the session.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
13 attraction reviews
“Best massage I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I am a bit torn about this place. When I read the below reviews it seems that I have gone to a completely different place than all the people below. Except no - 100% this IS the same place.

My experience was wonderful. First we were sat in massage chairs for 10 minutes while our feet were washed. Then we lied in lovely, cosy beds with nice blankets and a heater around our necks. The air conditioning was pleasantly cooling us down. The masseurs were amazing, and made my feet and my legs alive again. Worth every penny we paid and one of my favorite holiday memories from Hong Kong. I really really loved it.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good, but I'm sure there's better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went solo based upon recommendation. The first thing I noticed, which was a bit offputting, was that the spa is in the basement of a building accessible from and alley. Secondly, as others have described, there was a mild to medium smell of sewage. It wasn't overpowering, but it was still noticeable. Not a good first impression. Long story short, the massage was relatively inexpensive (as compared to US prices), but my masseuse was quite good. I usually go for deep tissue massages, but had to tell her to ease up once. She meant business! If you're looking for all the trappings of a high end spa, this isn't the place. However, if you simply need to have some work done, I'd say go for it!

Stanford, California
“Worst massage place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Don't go here, the therapist is unskilled and basically pinched me really hard all over the place.

They also posted their tripadvisor rating but shows it as 4 out of 4 instead of the actual 4 out of 5

The one star I provided here is for the clean restroom and changing room.

Visited April 2014
Paris, France
“a dead mouse fell down from the rooftop during the massage!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

It was very disgusting!!
They give us some pajamas very smelly to wear during the body massage .The room was stinky and chip.
During the massage a dead mouse fell down from the rooftop,right on the head of the girl who was doing the massage to me!
She started to shout... and we run out from the room .
We asked to have the money back or at least some remboursement but the manager was very
nasty with us.He shouted to us saying that it was not a problem for him and he treated me and my frins very badly.
I definitely will never come back to that place anymore!!never in my life!

Visited March 2014