“Mixed feelings” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tai Pan Reflexology Beauty & Foot Spa

Tai Pan Reflexology Beauty & Foot Spa
Basement, No.83 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Mansion, Hong Kong, China (Tsim Sha Tsui)
852-23011990
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 56 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
Hong Kong
33 attraction reviews
“Mixed feelings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is based on various sessions of foot massage I had at the place.

The Good: halfway the foot massage I always fall asleep! the decoration and it's background ambient music/sounds really help to relax.

The Bad: it's pricey, 200HK$ for 50 min. foot massage.

The Ugly: the foot massage starts with a 15-20 minutes foot soaking in an electric foot-spa-chair

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
gold coast
“Best Massage place in Kowloon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The best massage place in Kowloon! After researching on Trip advisor i decided to try out tai pan reflexology & massage spa.
It was truly amazing. After a warm welcome from reception staff they were able to fit us straight in. starting with a relaxing foot bath. We were then taken to a relaxing dimly lit room, where we enjoyed a 30minute scalp massage & 1hr body massage. It was one of the best. It was a great end to the trip

I would highly recommend it!!

Visited October 2012
Durban, South Africa
15 attraction reviews
“ESCAPE FOR A FEW HOURS IN KOWLOON”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Situate on the West side of Nathan Street, Kowloon (No 83) this little gem of a place really lived up to the expectations created by it being one of the few spas in Kowloon that has a ground floor entrance and totally relaxed Spa feel and decor.

This means that you can thankfully avoid traveling up in an over-crowded for a generally forgetful massage experience in some dingy half-baked apartment.

The massage ’menu’ is extensive ranging from the basic 25 minute foot massage for Hk$99 to various combos ranging from around Hk$218 to Hk$588.

We went with the 75 min foot massage and head massage for Hk$ 277 and insisted on female masseurs after reading a few bad reports of male masseurs on Trip Advisor.

After placing our shoes and belongings in lockers, our feet were washed while we sat in massage chairs and after 10 minutes of this we were lead into the main treatment area. The decor and ambiance was first class and the beds extremely comfortable.

The ladies were awesome and really knew their jobs. They used the perfect pressure but still always enquired whether we were ok. Time-wise they went at least 10 minutes over the agreed 75 so there was no feeling of being ripped off. In fact we slept a bit after the treatment so all in all we spent about 100 minutes in the establishment.

Compared to most of the other Kowloon “Spas” this one is definitely worth a visit.

Visited November 2012
Hong Kong, China
8 attraction reviews
“After being loyal for 2 years, they became greedy1”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been going to Taipan on Nathan Road for 2 years, put up with the rude reception staff and very changing masseurs because it is convenient and I didn't want to start looking around for something else.
Then one Sunday I was told that I had to book 1.5 sessions to make it worth the masseur's time, that they had so far accommodated me because I was a regular, but this has been a rule for a long time. However, it is written nowhere, and even my masseurs said he had never heard this before.
Better they screw the Mainlanders and the Japanese who go there - I am certainly not going back!

Visited August 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
“Foot massage or 'foot wash and rub'?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Been to many foot massage places, even the cheap and dodgy one that fliers are handed on the street, this is the worst. I am sorry to say this, what I experienced was not a foot massage at all. They put you into the electric massage chair and soak your feet in the electric foot spa. Then you have to lie down in an ackward position, while they are giving you a light foot and calf massage. It was all done in a rush. I felt so uncomfortable afterwards cause my whole body was shaken, instead of slow and long pressure on your foot. The sign outside was around 90 HKD for 25 mins, but when you get to the receptionist, they said it is 198 HKD for 50 mins and I couldn't choose the 25 min session. She was not that friendly either. My advise is try others.

Visited September 2012