“Hyatt in June” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui

You added Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China (Tsim Sha Tsui)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #34 of 691 Hotels in Hong Kong
4.5 of 5 stars 999 Reviews
San Francisco, California
“Hyatt in June”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed at the club suite at this Hyatt Regency.
The service was great, but I think it could have been better.
The location of the hotel was pretty good. It was close enough to walk to the avenue of stars and the surrounding hotels and malls. The layout of the hotel was a bit odd. The main door, or what we thought the main door, didn't make it look like a typical Hyatt. The properly way for taxis to drop people off was in the underground parking structure, whereas other hotels had ground floor drop offs. But this wasn't a big issue.
The size of the rooms were pretty clean and big, even though we paid for the club suites. The view was great and we loved seeing boats float along the bay.
The highlight of the trip was the club lounge for breakfast and afternoon tea. Every afternoon, we would go to the lounge for wine and cheese, but that's not all they had. There were bottles of liquor, champagne, juices, sodas, bread, salmon, and fruits. Since it was buffet style, it is a nice place to pre-game and get your cheese on.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was at Hyatt Tsim Tsa Shui in Jan 2013 for a few days on a business trip. Hotel's location is pretty convenient as Tsim Tsa Shui MTR is just below the hotel. We were four of us and wanted an early check-in for atleast one or two rooms if not all four. But surprisingly the attendant at the reception told us that it was not possible. It was only after some persuasion, he agreed. Its quite surprising as all 380 rooms cannot be booked at the same time. Apart from this, no other issues with the hotel, room is amazing and very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The services that u can get from any Hyatt is always been one of the best. It is not an exception in HK, TST branch.
My last stay was in Jan when I commented casually that the corridor is a bit too dim to be labelled as cosy and room should be well lit. I will be doing some paper work at night and the dark cosy room is straining my eyes.

So this trip when I was doing my check in, the staff mentioned that an additional desk light is already in my room and they have put me at the first room from the elevator.

I was shocked. I never expect my casual remark was taken so seriously.

The room is smaller than its other branch in Sha tin. But it was compensated with the great location and the free breakfast. Within the mall of K11, there are several restaurants and across the hotel there is an excellent ramen stall.
What else to complain when mtr station is just at basement??

• Stayed May 2013
XavierPech, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. It is a pleasure to learn of your satisfaction with the location and overall hotel service. We were delighted to receive such recognition. Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Xavier Pech - General Manager.
Manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip. I really appreciated the friendliness and accommodation that their staff consistently showed me. When I booked the hotel online, the reservation staff promptly answered my questions and confirmed my booking. They even offered some options on how to personalize my accommodation. Then, one week before my arrival, I received another email reminding me of my upcoming reservation. I also received another email two days after I checked out with a simple thanks for choosing the hotel. These may be small things for some people, but I think that this is an indication that the Hotel is attentive to details, and is genuinely aiming to please its clientele.

The room was nice and comfortable. The furnishings were relatively new. You'll need your room key to access the floors from the elevator, which added to the sense of security. And the hotel's location was great.It is located slightly off Nathan road, and there's a mall (K-11 Art mall) adjacent to the hotel. It is a few steps away from the MTR station. And if you're into watches, it is surrounded by a number of reputable watch stores :) The breakfast buffet was filled with interesting choices. And if you want to spend a quiet evening with a few drinks, they have happy hour at the Chin Chin bar where you can enjoy modestly priced beer, live music, and free flowing nuts and crackers.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Boracay, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

In the midst of the hassle and bustle of Tsim Sha Tsu, Hyatt Hotel stands proud. Its modern, cozy, and well appointed.

After a day of excellent food and shopping, we come home to Hyatt. A doorman awaits us.
We appreciate these gestures as our hands are almost always full!

The lobby, however small, is beside a flower shop. Luckily, the flowers are so beautiful and refreshing. It adds to the Hyatt Welcome...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Alma-Ata, Almaty City, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The building has 60 floor, but the hotel rooms from 4th till 20th floor. So, if you looked at hotel building photo and imagined that you can stay at 50th of 60th floor to observe nice view, you are mistaken, because there are private apartments upper 20th floor. We stayed at 19th floor and the view was nice. We could see Victoria harbour and laser show from our big window. It's very convinient that at the first floor is a big shopping center. Also a lot of restaurants and oher attractions surrounded the hotel.

Room Tip: select rooms with harbour view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. It is a pleasure to read your positive comments concerning the hotel location and room assignment. We were delighted to receive such recognition. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Xavier Pech - General Manager.
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

After a long search for a reasonably new hotel with nice rooms, we settled for the Hyatt Regency at Tsim Sha Tsui.
I had expected a grand lobby but was quite disappointed when I entered.
Next was the room. After paying close to S$400 a night I was really expecting a bigger room. But I was certainly wrong. I have stayed in other Hong Kong hotels that charge less but came with bigger rooms.
I think the bathroom was the saving grace.
Location wise one cannot complain as it is just next to one of the exits. From here one can also walk to the East Tsim Sha Tsui station.
So I guess my search will continue for a hotel with nice rooms and good location.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui? Share your experiences!