The rooms and the bathroom are very modern looking. If I would compare this to the other hotel, Conrad Hong Kong, I stayed I would say this is maybe a notch below Conrad in service and room decoration, perhaps the same room size.
OUTSTANDING LOCATION - You can walk underground to almost the harbor in case it is raining.
MTR Station is very convenient.
I got a harbor view room which was great. If you get a high enough floor you will have front view of the harbor.
There are many restaurants everywhere.
The place is spotless, bathroom is modern
- The only negative I can say about this hotel is that the shower door did not close properly so I always ended up with some water on the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui business and tourist district with direct access to the MTR subway stations, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui offers 381 guestrooms and suites, state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities including a pillarless ballroom accommodating up to 400 persons and 5 meeting rooms with various sizes, authentic cuisines with 3 restaurants and a bar, as well as a well equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel Hong Kong