You cannot fault the hotel in relation to customer service, location, decor, food, cleanliness etc. But given that HK is one of the best cities in the world the hotel position (land locked between buildings) there is very little sunshine in the public areas and very minimal views. Given that HK has Victoria Harbour, great street scapes and a range of other great sights the hotel seems very removed from the real HK.
If you are not interested about absorbing the atmosphere then the hotel is probably fantastic but I like to live the HK experience.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui business and tourist district with direct access to the MTR subway stations, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui offers 381 guestrooms and suites, state-of-the-art meeting and banquet facilities including a pillarless ballroom accommodating up to 400 persons and 5 meeting rooms with various sizes, authentic cuisines with 3 restaurants and a bar, as well as a well equipped fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.