Hong Kong is notorious for it's lack of space so I was happy to redeem some Agoda points to get a room here for a relatively cheaper price. It says serviced apartment, but it was no more than a large hotel room with a mini kitchen in one corner. However, having stayed in other hotels in Hong Kong over the years and knowing how small everything is, the room I got was relatively large.
It's very clean, serviced daily, right next to Causeway Bay station, has a gym and the staff were very polite (not always the case in HK).
I would definitely recommend this place and would happily stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Shama Causeway Bay Hotel
- Shama Causeway Bay Hotel Hong Kong
- Shama Causeway Bay Serviced Apartment Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising 110 serviced apartments, Shama's Causeway Bay flagship property resides in the centre of the city's most exciting district, just opposite Times Square, a vibrant shopping and entertainment complex. The surrounding area teems with hip young crowds relishing the dazzling array of shops, restaurants, wine bars, and cinemas. Here, our elegant apartments are relaxing havens fitted-out with custom-designed furniture, soothing textures, and warm tones– the perfect escape from the diversions below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shama Causeway Bay Serviced Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.