From the staff to the location to the amenities to the rooms, I stayed a month in Shama in Summer 2012 for work, and it was an awesome experience. The staff was always friendly, and my commute to work (Central) was easy with the subway right across the street under Times Square. I brought my family (wife and 2 year old) with me, and they will tell you that the staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, the maid service was GREAT, and the overall experience was just a pleasure. I had never been to Hong Kong, and didn't know anything about it prior to my arrival, but I would recommend this to anyone. You pay for what you get, I don't believe it was the most inexpensive place in the market, but given the location, level of service, and cleanliness of the rooms, you get what you pay for.
- Also Known As:
- Shama Causeway Bay Hotel
- Shama Causeway Bay Hotel Hong Kong
- Shama Causeway Bay Serviced Apartment Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comprising 110 serviced apartments, Shama's Causeway Bay flagship property resides in the centre of the city's most exciting district, just opposite Times Square, a vibrant shopping and entertainment complex. The surrounding area teems with hip young crowds relishing the dazzling array of shops, restaurants, wine bars, and cinemas. Here, our elegant apartments are relaxing havens fitted-out with custom-designed furniture, soothing textures, and warm tones– the perfect escape from the diversions below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Agoda, Booking.com, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Shama Causeway Bay Serviced Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.