The hotel is not too far from the Olympic station, which allows to go directly to Hong Kong island. The room was small but very clean, and the staff friendly. There is a buffet for breakfast, but it is a little too expensive in my opinion.
We stayed here for 6 nights, in the end the price was definitely okay, and the hotel didn't boost its price for Chinese New Year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka West Kowloon, Hong Kong is a value hotel situated in Tai Kok Tsui, a booming new city in Kowloon. The hotel has 141 rooms that are affordable. It is only 35 minutes drive away from the Hong Kong International Airport, 8 minutes to the Mong Kok East Train Station, 10 minutes away from the China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and within close proximity to the vibrant district of Tsim Sha Tsui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Silka West Kowloon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Kowloon Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Kowloon
- Silka West Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong