West Kowloon is all about hype compare to the East. Olympian 1 and 2 is just next door, so as the MTR Kowloon station. Getting off and off to and fro airport is no big deal in Silka Kowloon. Given the fact tht hotel rates in HK is one of the more expensive anywhere in the world, personally i thought Silka is a good deal. Nearby are eateries and markets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka West Kowloon, Hong Kong is a value hotel situated in Tai Kok Tsui, a booming new city in Kowloon. The hotel has 141 rooms that are affordable. It is only 35 minutes drive away from the Hong Kong International Airport, 8 minutes to the Mong Kok East Train Station, 10 minutes away from the China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and within close proximity to the vibrant district of Tsim Sha Tsui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Silka West Kowloon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Kowloon Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Kowloon
- Silka West Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong