Not as close as the hotel told us about their location from the metro station named Olympic.There will be a 20mins to walk from the subway.The double room is the most small ones that I ever seen.Unfortunately,the bed is the only place you can get seated!The staff on reception always fail to give you The regular service and breakfast is truly expensive.Let me tell you the only one thing I glad to remeber.On the 2nd day we staied in this hotel,I bought a Manchester United Sticker Collection 2010-2011 with 50packs stickers by Panini for 39HKD in a Seven-eleven retail just across this hotel which can charge me near 220CNY in my home-city and I never see the same thing in other 7-11 retails in HK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka West Kowloon, Hong Kong is a value hotel situated in Tai Kok Tsui, a booming new city in Kowloon. The hotel has 141 rooms that are affordable. It is only 35 minutes drive away from the Hong Kong International Airport, 8 minutes to the Mong Kok East Train Station, 10 minutes away from the China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and within close proximity to the vibrant district of Tsim Sha Tsui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Silka West Kowloon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorsett Kowloon Hong Kong
- Hotel Dorsett Kowloon
- Silka West Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong