Travelled with parents and my sister.
The room was brand new so everything looks good.
We had connecting rooms. One double and one twin.
The room with twin beds has no windows. But I don't really mind as I am out most of the time.
The room was not big but considered average for Hong Kong hotels ( I stayed in smaller hotel)
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The bed was comfortable for all of us to sleep through the night. Two pillows and one cushions was provided.
The location is very good as it is only 2 minutes from Yau ma Tei train station and yau Ma Tei is an interchange so is very accessible.
It is 5 minutes walk from both temple streets and ladies market.
There is a few good eatery nearby, 7-11 and k-circle for anyone who need a midnight snack.
The negative parts is insufficient shelves so had to store our shopping at the top of the cupboard, we had to climb on the chair to reach it.
The water supply from shower was a bit weak and the temperature of the water will just change by itself from hot to cold and then hot.
- Also Known As:
- The Cityview Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- The Cityview Hong Kong Hotel
- Cityview Hotel Hong Kong
- Cityview Hong Kong
- The Cityview Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Cityview does many things to help protect the environment. We conserve energy and water, reduce waste, and operate in a sustainable manner. Recently, the environmental performance of The Cityview has been recognised by EarthCheck; the travel and tourism industry’s leading environmental management, benchmarking and certification company. Based on the benchmarking assessment report from EarthCheck, in addition to having a Sustainability Policy in place, the indicators on Energy Consumption, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Portable Water Consumption and Waste Sent to Landfill of the property are at or above the best practice level, which is an achievement to be highly commended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your The Cityview Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.