“Could not fault the food or service.” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
H one
IFC Mall, Podium Level 4, Shop 4008-4010, 8 Finance St | Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, China (Central)
852-28050638
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,365 of 4,635 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Adelaide, Australia
“Could not fault the food or service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

After making our reservation the previous day, then reading some of the reviews that others had made, we were a little concerned that we might not be in for a great experience. How wrong we were! The Dover Sole (my first try) was absolutely delicious with a rich creamy sauce that I would not normally go for on my fish, but it worked wonderfully. My wife had the veal with an eggplant ricotta sauce that was excellent in flavor and presentation. The staff where very attentive an the service was faultless. We were also fortunate enough to have the centre most window view but most tables will afford you a view of the Harbour.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent Mediterranean style cruise with top food quality and attentive services”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012 via mobile

We are so spoiled that the senior restaurant managers always reserve the best table for us and recommend the tasting menu of the day. Quality of food grade and gourmet cooking is unquestionable. For most of the tables, you get an excellent view of the Victoria Harbor, facing ICC, the tallest building in town. The red prawns, slow cooked salmon, beef capaccio, pan fried fish from Italy are our favorites. Watch up for their pricy wine collections.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Antwerp
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

During previous visits we ate very well there. This time we ordered seabass and the fish was really tasteless. A pity.

Visited February 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Bad Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Food is reasonably good but the service is extremely bad.

I was just about to put my last mouthful of food into my mouth when the waitress, Agnes, took my plate away. My hubby stopped her and instead of saying "sorry", she showed us her disgust. I was so taken aback. It was a small matter but she made a mountain out of a molehill when she deliberately not clear my plate until a friend asked her to do so.

I wouldn't return for a second time...there are so many good restaurants in Hongkong where service and food is good.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, ON
“Not worth the cost”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

This restaurant really sells itself as a fine dining experience, which I think is pretty far from the truth. The service was slow, and the food was not fine dining - it lacked flavour and was not what you would expect for the price you were paying. However, the meat and cheese plate they brought out at the beginning was pretty good, and the restaurant has a good view.

• Visited November 2011