we had to find a place to stay for one day since the next day onwrds we had stay in regal kowloon (which is a v nice hotel btw)
it was v late (12 in the night) and we had just travelled 4 hours flight + a lot of walking around so HAD to take a place soon.
The guy charged us 450 HKD for quite simply a filthy room and refused to change the bedsheets initially.
The only saviour was that the room had an AC, otherwise i dont its worth more than a 100 HKD a night. Also, the place around looks like a very shady area.
It'd still have been fine if the charges were a little nonimal - but oh well..
All in all, try to avoid this place much as possible, if they're not giving you a v cheap price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room with Free Internet Access,Air-condition,Fan,Television with Cable Channel,Telephone,Private Bathroom,24 hours hot water,Towel and Slipper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your New Chung King Mansion Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Chung King Mansion Hotel Hong Kong
- New Chung King Mansion Hostel Hong Kong