I PAID my reservation BEFORE entering this hostel. On the voucher it was written that my room will be held until next day 7am. When arriving late 11.30pm. They told me that they have sold my room and If I wanted a room I had to pay 600 HKD for a better room. I refused and they did not do anything to help me as it was my fault : I should have warn them concerning my late arrival (but they have no email adress...) So I called the police. They spent 1 hour to negociate with the managers. They accusated me (In Chinese) to lie and as a Western boy I was naturally their enemy. Even in front the police they were not afraid to ask me to pay in order to help me to find a room. I gave the boss 10€ and finally they make me sleep in the bed of a Pakistanese guy living close to Las Vegas hostel. The guy was sleeping on the floor as I occupied his bed. But I had to be awake early, as he has to go to work... A nightmare...
- Also Known As:
- Las Vegas Hotel Hong Kong
- Las Vegas Hotel
- Garden Guest House-Las Vegas Group Hostels Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Room with Free Internet Access,Air-condition,Fan,Television with Cable Channel,Telephone,Private Bathroom,24 hours hot water,Towel and Slipper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Garden Guest House-Las Vegas Group Hostels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.