Stayed for 3 nights at the beginning of August en-route to Thailand. What a great choice it turned out to be. The room was spotless, the bed was comfortable, the shower was superb. Wifi and large TV were great.
The location was good , a very short walk from Sheung Wan MRT station. There were lots of local restaurants nearby. There is a McD and an italian Deli across the road and a great vietnamese, Pho 26 on the corner.
The big plus was the staff were lovely and very helpful. The room had a free minibar and an excellent buffet breakfast.
A great surprise was the free Happy '2' hours in the evening with buffet of nibbles and wines, spirits, beer and soft drinks in the lounge area. the atmosphere was friendly and really was a great place to relax, chill and chat with other people staying there.
I would not hesitate to stay here or in one of the chain again.
A real find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ovolo Noho provides style and comfort for bleisure travellers with the city’s finest international restaurants, shopping malls and transport links all close by. Features include free Wi-Fi, free minibar and Apple TV in bright cosy rooms with a Japanese design twists. The facilities at Ovolo Noho are a 24-hour travel gym and a spacious designer lounge with free breakfast and happy hour drinks that serves as great meeting and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ovolo Noho - 286 Queen's Road Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ovolo Hotels And Serviced Apartments 286 Queens Road Hk Hotel Hong Kong
- Ovolo Noho - 286 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong