I spent 10 days here in September and can I just say WOW! What a great value in Hong Kong. I agree with most reviews: this fairly new place is minimalist, yet stylish, the employees helpful and gracious. The extras were appreciated: loot bag with treats, all breakfasts yummy and filling, delish coffee, wine and beer each night for Happy Hour and treats/sodas all day long. Oh, and don't forget the minibar, all at no charge! Not too far a walk from the metro but if you take a taxi, have them let you off just past the entrance at the stoplight in the far left lane, get out and turn left, due to the sidewalk fence/barrier. Don't let the non-traditional entry and long hallway turn you off from the Ovolo's efficient and comfy property. And you will enjoy a good night's sleep in their fab beds! And you can do your laundry for free! I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ovolo Noho provides style and comfort for bleisure travellers with the city’s finest international restaurants, shopping malls and transport links all close by. Features include free Wi-Fi, free minibar and Apple TV in bright cosy rooms with a Japanese design twists. The facilities at Ovolo Noho are a 24-hour travel gym and a spacious designer lounge with free breakfast and happy hour drinks that serves as great meeting and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ovolo Noho - 286 Queen's Road Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ovolo Hotels And Serviced Apartments 286 Queens Road Hk Hotel Hong Kong
- Ovolo Noho - 286 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong