For the price I paid, it was ok. The rooms are big (I took a 1 Bedroom, apparently all the studios were booked when I asked). The front-desk staff were nice.
Don't expect free breakfast because this isn't a hotel, but expect a very clean room each day. This is an important thing after walking around that area!
I like that they give a "welcome tray", after flying the fruit provided is quite nice. What they need more of is fruit, not chocolate.
Jackie (I think that's her name) was quite nice, she had a few hints on where to go around the hotel. The only problem is taxis, they really need something to let taxis know that they are there. Suggest a taxi card or give the guests a proper map!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ovolo Noho provides style and comfort for bleisure travellers with the city’s finest international restaurants, shopping malls and transport links all close by. Features include free Wi-Fi, free minibar and Apple TV in bright cosy rooms with a Japanese design twists. The facilities at Ovolo Noho are a 24-hour travel gym and a spacious designer lounge with free breakfast and happy hour drinks that serves as great meeting and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Ovolo Noho - 286 Queen's Road Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ovolo Hotels And Serviced Apartments 286 Queens Road Hk Hotel Hong Kong
- Ovolo Noho - 286 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong