I did not know about this guesthouse at all before I stayed in on 30/11/2011. I travelled with my husband and two small kids. I walked around the building and found this guesthouse and went to the counter to ask for a view to a room. The first impression was clean, and the lady incharge offer me a quart-room by paying triple room price, without second thought, I agreed to stay for 3 nights.
- Clean (but under the beds were a bid dusty)
- have enough space to fit in our two big luggages, few cupboards with many drawers are good for us to place our things.
- water pressure for shower is great
- good location
- The water boiler and small fridge were useful to us.
- Clear room rubbish everyday, provide extra towels and toilet paper generously.
- Food smell from ground floor will come to room
- Even have a big window, it cannot open, we have no choice but to on the aircond even the whether is more suitable to open the window.
- Also Known As:
- Free Walker Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Free Walker Guest House Hong Kong