“Wonderful escape from the city” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station

You added Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station to your Saves list
Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   No.68 Changjiang First Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing 400014, China   |
Ranked #40 of 1,805 Hotels in Chongqing
ANCHORAGE
“Wonderful escape from the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

I love this chain of hotels in general and this hotel was no exception! I took bus 875 all the way from the bus station and got off after the Porsche sign on the left side of the street. THe hotel entrance is right next to a big car selling company. The room was large, clean, tv, internet in all the rooms and all for 149 yuan! The hostel I was in cost 125. It is a bit away from the center but easy to take the 1 yuan bus back and forth. The restaurant didn't have western breakfasts only a chinese buffet but I asked them to fry me up 3 eggs and that was OK!
I can't praise this hotel chain enough. Good standard clean rooms with hi speed internet is a wonderful thing in china. And NO sewer smell like many hotels! Ha.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo

Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

When I first looked out my window at the Jinjiang Inn, my first impression was, was a great view. After, I realized I had a huge room, a huge bed, satellite TV, secure internet and more. In my mind, I thanked TravelChinaGuide over and over. There were many good eats nearby ( also in the restaurant ) but the real thing was the friendliness of the staff and their desire to help me under any circumstance. To overcome our language difference, they had me write down my needs and they would quickly translate it and help me promptly. It was this type of service from all the Jinjiang Inns I stayed in in other cities that kept me searching out the hotel chain. They never failed to deliver everything I wanted. Oh..and while the name of the park slips my mind...there is a fabulous tower with a great view of Chongqing..lit up at night, it is a very beautiful city.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station

Address: No.68 Changjiang First Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing 400014, China
Location: China > Chongqing Region > Chongqing
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 1,805 Hotels in Chongqing
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Jinjiang Inn Chongqing Eling Subway Station, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.