We had a good stay between 30March-6April in room 2115!
We arrived early in the morning 8:45 and they let us check in at the same time. (very nice )
Its difficult to write anything about this hotel, as you can read most of the other Reviews this is good, and thats true!!
All the staff are very nice and speaks good English, hotel is Clean cant find any spots even if you try to find it!
Room was SO GREAT Lovely with all the glass so you can see out even when you are in the toilet or shower.
Even this hotel has minor problems, there are no hotel in the World that are perfect, and every guest has their own opinion.
We had a clubfloor room with access to club lounge, and during the happy hours ( 17:30-19_30) they served alot of food and Beverages, but one night they didnt have Cold beer, some guest was very angry, and next night they run out of White wine and soda water was not Cold. So lounge must be better to organize the Beverages, its a small problem for us, but as we heard other complaining alot.
Dont forget to use the pool and sauna its nice just to relax .
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel Chongqing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Chongqing, Nan'an offers some of the finest facilities in Chongqing, with 319 refined rooms and suites.Built within Chongqing's newest residential, shopping and entertainment destination, on the upper Yangtze River, the hotel is a short 15-minute walk from the river and a 10-minute drive from the Liberation Square Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.