This hotel gives you a 5-star hotel experience for a mid-price hotel budget. There were a few minor glitches - the gas apparently didn't work one evening when we were there, so when we came back to the hotel starving after a long day of work, we were told that we had to go outside for dinner. Unfortunately all of the restaurants in the area had closed by then, so finally we came back, and at that point were offered food that didn't need gas to cook - salad, pizza - an option I wish we'd been given from the start. There was also a notice in the elevator that there was a happy hour in the bar, which the bar staff first wouldn't acknowledge, and then turned into a buy-two-get-one-free which changed into buy-three-get-one-free, not to be shared between two people - a somewhat ridiculous promotion. Other than that though, a great experience overall. I'd definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Chongqing.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel Chongqing
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Chongqing, Nan'an offers some of the finest facilities in Chongqing, with 319 refined rooms and suites.Built within Chongqing's newest residential, shopping and entertainment destination, on the upper Yangtze River, the hotel is a short 15-minute walk from the river and a 10-minute drive from the Liberation Square Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.