“Brilliant!!! You won't be disappointed!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sofitel Wanda Beijing

You added Sofitel Wanda Beijing to your Saves list
Sofitel Wanda Beijing
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.93 Jianguo Road, Tower C Wanda Plaza, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, China (Guomao)   |
Ranked #46 of 5,462 Hotels in Beijing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!!! You won't be disappointed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This 5 star hotel it is absolutely amazing!!! luxurious rooms, fantastic breakfast selection. Wonderful location. The real highlight of this hotel is its staff. Multilingual, very cheerful, very courteous and extremely helpful. Some of the rooms smells of cigarettes, but there is nothing to be done as this is China. On my B'day as we came back from our sight seeing, I was pleasantly surprised with a card, beautiful flowers and a B'day cake. It made me feel very special. Also, I've forgot some medication and it was promptly sent to our next destination with no problems. Miguel Duenas part of Guest Relations was a true star.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cedric B, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Beijing, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Anapri,
I am very glad to read your comments on TripAdvisor.
Your comments have been an encouragement for all our staff. We hope every guest could enjoy their stay in Sofitel Wanda Beijing. We want to take good care of our guest and make them feel special.
I will definitely share your compliment with Miguel and I am sure he will be very happy.
Hope you could visit us again!
Life is Magnifique.
Betty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Everything checks out about this place.

Good service
Clean
Great multi lingual staff
Tasty breakfast
Big rooms equipped with everything you need

I was here for a work trip and found the hotel made my stay easy. This was my first time at a Sofitel brand hotel. I am considering to make it my choice of business hotel when I travel around Asia.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Alexlc211,
Very happy to read your comments on TripAdvisor.
It is our pleasure to be the first Sofitel you have stayed and we hope you have enjoyed your stay.
You are very weicome to contact us if you have any further enquiry or any comments.
Hope you can visit us again.
Life is Magnifique!
The Lakes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We've had a wonderful stay at the Sofitel in Beijing. The staff in the club lounge have been completely charming and very attentive throughout our stay and the snacks in the club lounge are very tasty. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. I would thoroughly recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Cedric B, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Beijing, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Guest,
Very happy to read your comment on TripAdvisor.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and I hope you can come back and visit us again.
Have a good weekend.
Frankfurt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Sofitel was booked out for the first part of my business trip, so I had to go "Fremd", and stayed at another 5+ Hotel, also one of the top hotels in Beijing. But Sofitel had room for my return trip. I must say, I was VERY HAPPY to be back at the Sofitel. Everything from the Club Floor to the Restaurant was so much more friendly, and the desigh much more inviting. I'll be back in June and better reserve early!!!

Try the foot reflex message!!!

Room Tip: If possible try to reserve with use of the Club floor, but all the rooms are nice that I have been i...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Cedric B, Personal Assistant to General Manager at Sofitel Wanda Beijing, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Mr. Trost,
Thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and give a lot of good tips for our hotel.
Please feel free to contact me should you need any assistance for the booking in June.
Looking forward to your next visit.
HK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I make tens of business trips every year and stay at 5-star hotels as a standard practice. The staff of this hotel (not just front desk but also staff at far back-end in office) demonstrated a level of customer centricity, which impressed me sufficiently well enough for me to spend time writing this review here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. DixsonHK,
Thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor.
I am very glad that you chose our hotel and we will try our best to serve our guests for their stay, also before arrival and after departure. We care about our guests and hope they can have a good time in Sofitel also in Beijing.
Have a gread day!
calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is my third visit to the Sofitel Wanda Beijing. The hotel is really beautiful and clean like always however the staff is what impressed me the most.
Miguel at the front desk is a gem. He is professional yet funny, he made our stay enjoyable.
The breakfast buffet was excellent.
The hotel guest rooms are at par with some of the finest hotel chains in the world, including the Four Seasons.
Would highly recommend this hotel. Location is great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear yycfa
Very happy to read your comments on TripAdvisor.
I am glad you like and our hotel and our service. I will share your feedback with Miguel and I am sure this will service as an encourgement to him.
Beijing is becoming warmer. Hope you could visit us again soon.
Have a nice day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed here for a few times for business trip. Hotel room is always impeccable clean. Room designed with a mix of modern and oriental style. Nice bathroom with full amenities, comfortable bed.

Service staffs are always polite and prompt. Room service is very good and the food are comparable to international quality. Overall, excellent experience.

I would recommend this hotel for business or leisure visit in beijing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Macygey,
Very glad to read your comments on TripAdvisor.
I am happy that you enjoyed our facilities and servcie.
I will share your comments with our team esp. our housekeeping team and I am your feedback will serve as an encouragement to them.
Have a nice week ahead!
Merci
Betty

Been to Sofitel Wanda Beijing? Share your experiences!