“Did not seem worthwhile” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park)

Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park)
You added Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park) to your Saves list
Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park)
No.105 Building, Shifoying Dongli, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100025, China (Chaoqing)   |
Ranked #232 of 5,465 Hotels in Beijing
Surrey
“Did not seem worthwhile”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was hunting for a hotel in Beijing on the first day of my holiday there in August 2012 and did get inside this branch of Home Inn to explore the possibility of staying there as a guest for the whole of my holiday. I walked in and asked the hotel staff to show me a room, and also walked around on my own to see for myself. The hotel seemed to be pretty popular as it was fully booked on some nights - for certain room types. I decided not to book into this hotel as a paying overnight guest as I was presented with the price, I viewed the room which was not expensive but it wasn't like it was so cheap that it was going to cost me a negligible amount of money ---> I decided that there were hotels in Beijing that offered better bedroom facilities i.e. more charming and more fun bedrooms for exactly the same $$$ price, there were hotels in Beijing that charged pretty similar amounts of money but offered far more charming stimulation in their designs both inside guest bedrooms and outside of the bedrooms elsewhere inside the hotel. I was walking across different floors of the hotel and I think they were decent but lacked any real charm and was a souless place. I'm sorry to be such an art & architecture snob, but why pay - when you could get quite a lot more enjoyment for the same money? Also I felt that the reception was not big for such a full hotel and with so many guests around in such a busy area, and so many bags of guests, it could potentially become some kind of an issue in terms of personal security if another guest was also crammed into that space, walked by with his suitcase and accidentally bashed + wounded me with it oops. Crash! But perhaps I was thinking too much? I just ended up spending my money elswhere, where rooms were inexpensive but the place had a much larger reception area (about 800% larger) and had prettier wallpaper and much prettier rooms- ha ha. (As well as a Chinese arts & crafts area)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Families
Couples
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

I stayed here at the conclusion of a business trip- when I had to pay for my last day in the hotel. I didn't want to continue paying upwards of 250/night at the site where the conference was held so I transfered here for the last night. I was pleasantly suprised. After spending a ton of money on souvenirs, I thought I would have to stay in a roach motel- NOPE ! This place was right on time, clean and cute small rooms that worked just fine. Hot water and a good free buffet breakfast for under 35-40 bucks... Can't beat it!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park)

Address: No.105 Building, Shifoying Dongli, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100025, China
Location: China > Beijing Region > Beijing > Chaoqing
Ranked #232 of 5,465 Hotels in Beijing
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA so you can book your Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Home Inn (Beijing Chaoyang Park), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.