* The room was large. A 3 x bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, lounge room area, kitchen and 3 x balconies
* The room was clean (once you looked through the "tiredness" of the room) and was cleaned daily..
* Close to Subway (Shuangjing Station - Line 10)
* Price (we had 5 x people - 3 x adults and 2 x children) and the price was a little over $100 per night.
* 7eleven downstairs, McDonalds, Starbucks, Shopping centre across the road.
* The place is old and tired.
* The staff are not very friendly and have very limited english, but it was not an issue for me as i did not really need to communicate with them.
I have stayed at much better accommodation, but would come back due to the size of the apartment that houses an entire family for cheaper than 1 x hotel room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your Beijing Century Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beijing Century Towers Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Century Hotel