The best aspect of this hotel is definitely the location as the back entrance is less than a minute walk from the subway station. This does not mean the hotel is easy to find though because it's not located on the main road. Our local taxi driver missed it the first time and had to turn back. The facility is very clean with a nice lounge / bar on the 1st floor. The rooms have free WiFi and spacious enough for a 4-star hotel. The ceiling is very high. For dining, it is about a 10 minute walk from the shopping districts and a 3 minute walk from the nearest shopping mall with various quality places for dining (but all shopping malls in Beijing are like completely empty).
If I have to nitpick, they definitely should give more bath gel and shampoo because those tiny bottles just are not enough for 2 people.
Overall, this is great, especially for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel
- Park Plaza Beijing
- Park Plaza Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza Wangfujing Hotel is a modern oasis, ideal for both leisure and business guests with 216 rooms. Centrally located in the heart of Beijing's bustling and developing cultural, commercial, business and entertainment district, the hotel is within walking distance of the Tiananmen Square, Wangfujing shopping street. Rooms all feature stunning views of the city skyline and complimentary high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.