“Very good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eatalia Carpe Diem

Eatalia Carpe Diem
No.18 Xilou Alley, Xicheng District | Di‘anmen Intersection South West Corner, Beijing, China (Tian'anmen / Wangfujing)
010-64013263
Neighborhood: Tian'anmen / Wangfujing
Milan, Italy
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Everything delicious and the service is nice, good prices. It's in the city center near the forbidden city. The atmosphere is good. The best tiramisu ever eaten.

• Visited March 2013

Como, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better Pizza than my mum's one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm from Italy and I was completely astonished by this restaurant. The Pizza is very very good, better than a lot of Italian ones and, ok I have to say it hoping that my mum will never read it, even better than my mum's one! Moreover there are a lot of other delicious typical (but not trivial) dishes (the ravioli are fantastic and the dessert as well). Appreciated also the wine list, the perfect service (it may be better to say the hospitality!) and the very original cocktails. You feel like home - an Italian one, of course. Prices more than fair. The location is cool too, on the dragon line, between Jingshan Park and Beihai Park, with a worth seeing terrace over the hutongs. Top.

• Visited May 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Real Italian hospitality in Beijing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

On our most recent trip to Beijing (we live in China for more than a year already) we were looking for an Italian place for a relaxing night with visitors from abroad. From experience I know its not always easy to find a good Italian in China, but this one has it all... Great service, amazing food, affordable prices, much appreciated little extra's, great decorations and do not forget about the rooftop for the summer nights! Just love this place and will return soon on my next trip to Beijing!

• Visited May 2013
Shinagawa, Japan
“Very good Atmo. and very good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

In Beijing you can not expect so called the service but here you can. Very efficiant and talkative.
Funtastic!!

Visited February 2013
Beijing, China
“we loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm Italian, I'm very picky and I don’t have too high expectations, but the dishes were excellent, cooked masterfully. I personally love the "gnocchi Trentino", delicate and tasty, great.
Warm welcome and hospitality, personalized and lovable service that made me feel at home (not in Italy, but really at home). And the place is beautiful, a small courtyard decorated with elegance and taste, we ate in a glazed veranda overlooking the rooftops of the hutongs, very romantic ... we will definitely be back soon, because we loved it, and to try the pizza too!

• Visited March 2013