“Better Pizza than my mum's one!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eatalia Carpe Diem

Eatalia Carpe Diem
No.18 Xilou Alley, Xicheng District, Beijing, China (Tian'anmen/Wangfujing)
010-64013263
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Tian'anmen/Wangfujing
Como, Italy
“Better Pizza than my mum's one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm from Italy and I was completely astonished by this restaurant. The Pizza is very very good, better than a lot of Italian ones and, ok I have to say it hoping that my mum will never read it, even better than my mum's one! Moreover there are a lot of other delicious typical (but not trivial) dishes (the ravioli are fantastic and the dessert as well). Appreciated also the wine list, the perfect service (it may be better to say the hospitality!) and the very original cocktails. You feel like home - an Italian one, of course. Prices more than fair. The location is cool too, on the dragon line, between Jingshan Park and Beihai Park, with a worth seeing terrace over the hutongs. Top.

• Visited May 2013

88% Recommend
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Real Italian hospitality in Beijing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

On our most recent trip to Beijing (we live in China for more than a year already) we were looking for an Italian place for a relaxing night with visitors from abroad. From experience I know its not always easy to find a good Italian in China, but this one has it all... Great service, amazing food, affordable prices, much appreciated little extra's, great decorations and do not forget about the rooftop for the summer nights! Just love this place and will return soon on my next trip to Beijing!

• Visited May 2013
Shinagawa, Japan
“Very good Atmo. and very good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

In Beijing you can not expect so called the service but here you can. Very efficiant and talkative.
Funtastic!!

Visited February 2013
Beijing, China
“we loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm Italian, I'm very picky and I don’t have too high expectations, but the dishes were excellent, cooked masterfully. I personally love the "gnocchi Trentino", delicate and tasty, great.
Warm welcome and hospitality, personalized and lovable service that made me feel at home (not in Italy, but really at home). And the place is beautiful, a small courtyard decorated with elegance and taste, we ate in a glazed veranda overlooking the rooftops of the hutongs, very romantic ... we will definitely be back soon, because we loved it, and to try the pizza too!

• Visited March 2013
Chennai (Madras), India
“The Most Appropriate Place for Authentic & Fantastic Italian Meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I just visited this Restaurant today, by chance I stumbled upon this place, But I want you all to know this has been one of the best Restaurant I ever visited in China for the Courtesy, Hospitality Ambiance & THE QUALITY OF FOOD WHICH I MUST SAY WAS EXCELLENT AND EXTREMELY VALUABLE FOR MONEY. Mr.Gian Luca Torcoli and all the other Staff whose names I would like to mention here but I am sorry since there is shortage of space I'm not able to write it down were extremely friendly and helped us out selecting the best dishes. We wanted to order more food, but they were very kind to tell us NOT TO, Since the food ordered was sufficient for the four of us, they politely told us incase needed we could order it later which is really the greatest sign of their HOSPITALITY. We ordered Caprese for starters, Soups, Pizzas
(Gianni,Diavola and two more flavours) Salmon Ravioli and for Desserts: Torta Caprese,Creme Brule, Panna Cotta & Tiramisu each and every item was delicious. I WILL POSITIVELY GO BACK TO THIS PLACE REPEATEDLY WHENEVER I AM IN BEIJING AND I DEFINITELY WOULD LOVE YOU ALL TO TRY THIS PLACE AT LEAST ONCE TO EAT THE BEST AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD I AM TALKING ABOUT AND I AM VERY SURE YOU ALL WILL NEVER EVER REGRET MY CHOICE................Regards, Sheela Ganeshan, Dubai

• Visited February 2013