“Amazing tour!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beijing Driver Guide Service-Beijing Private One-day Tour

Beijing Driver Guide Service-Beijing Private One-day Tour
1605,2 Danyuan,5 Haolou,3 Haoyuan,Wuliqiao yi jie,Chaoyangqu, Beijing 100010, China
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 309 Activities in Beijing
5.0 of 5 stars 108 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are tired of the typical tour itinerary, lost among a group of people that you don’t know, and are looking for something different…something better…we have the answer!!!With BeijingDriverGuideService you have the option to choose among our many different programs and find something that suits your needs and interests.With us, you have the opportunity to personalize your tour and make it "the dream trip" that you know you deserve.
Kingston, Canada
“Amazing tour!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

After all the great reviews for Beijing Driver Guide, we felt confident when choosing Beijing Driver Guide for our trip.
Wong provided Ashley as our guide for both days.She was very professional and knowledgeable, the tour is very flexible to fit our needs. I highly recommend this company and use Ashley as a tour guide to this wonderful city.

Austin, Texas
22 attraction reviews
“A very fun day in Beijing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I took a tour of the Great Wall and the Summer Palace with Beijing Driver Guide and was very pleased. I was picked up at my hotel on time and my driver was Wang Chen, the same person I had previously emailed with about my trip. My guide was a very nice woman named Lu. Lu was very knowledgeable on the sites and provided just the right amount of information.

Their van was new and clean and Wang Chen was a very safe and professional driver. I also liked that there was no sales pressure or other trickery. I felt as if I spent the day with two friends.

I would use them again and definitely recommend them for any tour in China.

Darvel, United Kingdom
“Beijing Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We booked the 4 day private tour with Beijing driver guide service for May. We were picked up at the airport with no problem even though our original flight was cancelled and we arrived 3 hours late with a different airline! We were picked up at our hotel the next day on time by our driver Mr Wong and our guide Lui to start our 4 day tour. This turned out to be a truly memorable experience seeing all the sights, Great wall, Forbidden City etc (too many to mention). Our guide was very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. All the restaurants we visited on the tour were first class and we tried something different every day. We had an amazing time in Beijing made possible by our guide Lui and our driver Mr Wong. Can't recommend this company highly enough. If you are thinking of booking a private tour when in Beijing, look no further!Thanks again to Lui, Mr Wong and of course Chen Wang.

Sunshine Coast
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent day was had by all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had the pleasure of spending the day recently with this company. Excellent English and any request was complied with immediately. We will definitely use this company again as we travel to Beijing quite a lot. You won't be disappointed.

Visited April 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Layover- Great Wall Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Flying back to the Sates from Thailand, I had an 8 hour layover in Beijing. I must say, that the Beijing Tours went out of their way to ensure I'd make it to the Great Wall and back to the airport in time for my flight home. The driver waited just ouside immigration with my name on a sign. It took a momnet to locate each other, but after we did he proceed to drive me to the Great wall and take care of the ticketing processes, as well as, purchase my ride on the cable car. If the driver had nnot done this, I would have waisted precious time as you must buy them seperatelty and I was completely unaware. The ride took just over an hour and the car was very comfortable. I spent roughly an hour and a half on the wall and saw breathtaking sights. As my time came to an end, I proceeded back to the car and the airport.

I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone who has a layover of atleast 8 hours and would like to visit the Wall. If your layover is under 8 hours, they also have tours to the Forbidden City and Tianimen Square.

Visited May 2014

Travelers who viewed Beijing Driver Guide Service-Beijing Private One-day Tour also viewed

Been to Beijing Driver Guide Service-Beijing Private One-day Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Beijing Driver Guide Service-Beijing Private One-day Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.