“Excellent Stay in Quiet, by China Standards, Neighborhood” 5 of 5 stars

Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.48 Liangmaqiao Road, Beijing 100125, China (Yansha)   |
Ranked #8 of 5,418 Hotels in Beijing
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent Stay in Quiet, by China Standards, Neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons Beijing so that I could attend an exhibition. I would definitely stay there again. The club room provided a nice retreat. The staff were very helpful. The General Manager made a point of talking to me when I arrived and when he saw me as he made is rounds. You could tell the hotel was managed well.

The hotel has a very nice exercise room that I was able to access very early in the morning. I forget whether it is 24 hours, but I think it is.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had an enjoyable stay at Four Seasons Beijing. Concierge team was very efficient in handling our requests prior to arrival. Nora and her team from Executive Club took good care of us with attention to details. While we were having breakfast at Club floor, to our astonishment, Frank noticed my husband had a cold and offered him to try a cup of hot coke which we haven’t tried before but it did help. This was really a "wow" touch. Also, he was so eager to show us information around the area and recommended us places to visit.
Mio restaurant is another highlight of our trip and a recommended western dining option in Beijing in terms of both food quality and service. All the warmth and care from the staff at this hotel made our trip memorable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
BEIJING
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I are native beijingers keen on travelling and sightseeing around the world. We have stayed in a few hotels but mostly not in Beijing as we are living here. However, the experience of Four Seasons Beijing we had was abusolutely unexpected and dramatically.
We went to the MIO, the italian restaurant for dinner in the Four Seasons to celebrate my birthday.(see my review on MIO).The dinner was fabulous and almost perfect BUT I got very sick due to overload of wine combined with coffee,plus the physical tiredness resulting from the work in the previous days. The restaurant staff have shown great cares and helped my wife to look after me. Although very uncomfortable but I still were consicious about what happening around me, the front office vice manager Mr.Cao had be informed and come up with staff and wheelchaired me to one of the guest room so that I could get better rest and away from the noises. He also brought fresh tomato juice and drinking water to us with the printout of a article citing the harms of drinking alcohol with coffee. My wife want to pay the room but was told it was free. I have been recovered after 2hours of rest in the room and we walk out and returned home safely and happily. And I received a call from one of the MIO staff next day caring about my health, what a wonderful surprise!
Great care to every details! All the staff are very friendly, very caring, very good trained to deliver the best hospitality. Truely 5 star, excellent service oriented. Recommand to all travellers and even local residents who want really good services. The room is nice and the decor is pleasant with all upper level amenties.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
FSH_Beijing, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
June 14, 2013

Dear JOHNSONLX,

We greatly appreciate your effort in leaving your comments on TripAdvisor and we are very pleased to learn that you had chosen to celebrate your birthday at Mio. We are of course delighted to read that the hotel has left a positive impression on you. I will be sharing your comments with the rest of my team including Patrick Cao and the Mio team. With your continuous support for the brand, we are confident in polishing all areas of the guest experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future, whether it is for Sunday Brunch or a Spa treatment. Thank you once again and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Staunton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Four Seasons Hotel in Beijing is everything we've come to expect from this brand; attentive service, as clean as can be, great amenities and luxurious rooms. But for the amazing flower arrangements and dim sum food offerings the Four Seasons Beijing could easily stand in for the same brand hotel in NYC or Chicago. i cannot imagine there is a better hotel in Beijing.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
June 14, 2013

Dear light42,

We are most pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your stay and think highly of the flower arrangements as well as our Dim Sum food. I will certainly pass the comment onto our team, including Chef Kwong and his Culinary Team who will be pleased to hear about the dining experience you had.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you require anything. Wishing you a great weekend ahead!

Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Stayed one night at the brand new four seasons just a week ago for a short business trip. The hotel is conveniently located in chaoyang district, the nearest subway station is right next to hotel. I stayed the deluxe room. The room was handsomely appointed, bathtub, illy espresso machine and really comfortable bed. However I found the service is not quite Four Seasons yet. When I was having breakfast at he restaurant, I opened a small bottle of jam and found that it was actually used. And before I was checking out with a heavy luggage bag, it woulda been great if one of the staff at the lobby could help with the luggage. But overall it's a nice hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FSH_Beijing, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Sushitravel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. Although we sincerely appreciate your kind praises about our rooms quality, as well as the comfort of our exclusive Four Seasons bed - Stearns and Foster Bed by Sealy, we felt sorry to know that the breakfast buffet and the bell services offered in the hotel fell short of your expectation. Your valuable feedback was already shared within the team, and we have taken action to investigate and resolve what is necessary.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back and to ensure you a true and flawless Four Seasons experience in the near future.

Venlo, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hotel is brand new. The design is a mix of european an traditional Chinese elements. simply "spectacular." The team that run the hotel is outstanding with special attention to little details that makes life really comfortable. Breakfast was at one side Chinese oriented buffet, the other side was a buffet with a variety of breads, meats, fruits and yoghurts. I love the Tea Room and spa area. After a stressfull day this is really relaxing! Great hotel that makes you feel at home!

Dear RA-Geerdink,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a great review on us at TripAdvisor! It is our pleasure to know that you had an entire enjoyable experience in the hotel. I will share your good words with our Opus Lounge, Tea Garden and the Spa. We look forward to having every opportunity to deliver an enjoyable experience to you at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing.

The World, The World
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

As usual for a Four Seasons delivers great amenities and services for families; especially the pool! Also in an ideal location for travellers with kids. Walking distance to a large park with amusement rides etc; a huge mall including an ice rink and good selection of restaurants. Is also only a few minutes from a subway stop.

Breakfast was very Chinese oriented with not quite the variety of pastries, fruit and yogurts that one usually finds at a Four Seasons. Other restaurants were very good and were consistently better than other meals we had in Beijing.

Service top notch as to be expected. English widely and well spoken.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FSH_Beijing, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear fogetmylogin,
Thank you for your kind words for Four Seasons Hotel Beijing. I will be sharing this comment with the rest of my team who have worked hard to perfect the guest experience. My fitness team will be happy to learn that you enjoyed the swimming pool and my F&B staff will be pleased to learn that you were satisfied with the meals taken at the Hotel. We look forward to welcoming back to the Hotel and be at your service again in the future. Best Regards, Sanjiv Hulugalle.

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Beijing? Share your experiences!