“Great hotel with sweet service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Beijing

You added Conrad Beijing to your Saves list
Conrad Beijing
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No.29 Dongsanhuan North Road, Chaoyang District | Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027, China (Guomao)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 4 nights, pay for 3!
Ranked #37 of 5,424 Hotels in Beijing
4.5 of 5 stars 162 Reviews
“Great hotel with sweet service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed Conrad for 4 days during my September business trip. Everythg was arranged before hands.

I arrived around 2am. Receptionist welcomed me with cheerful greeting. Checked in swiftly. Room is huge (king deluxe),great facility. My nepresso machine out of function in the morning. They fixed it when I back in the evening.

Overall a great experience!

• Stayed September 2013
Conrad_Beijing, Director of Operations at Conrad Beijing, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Conrad Beijing during your trip to the capital city.

We are delighted to hear your positive feedback regarding our service and room facilities. Your comments has also been shared with the team.

Should your journeys bring you back to Beijing, our team and I look forward to welcoming you back and continually providing “The Luxury of Being Yourself” experience.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

we choose the grill restaurant for a birthday celebration dinner with a group of 10 friends and had an outstanding dinner.

My enquiry for a special menu with wine pairing was very well executed by the German Director of Food & Beverage.

The whole group enjoyed the amazing food personally presented by the foreign chef as well as the good service of the restaurant crew.

We will definetly come back....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Steffen,

Thank you for chosing Conrad Beijing to celebrate this very special occasion. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your dining experience and appreciated our food and servcie.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Beijing in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

i stayed in Conrad for 4 days from 2nd Sept 2014 to 5th Sept. Overall stay and service experience is wonderful. i checked in in the midnight(around 1am). Lobby staff welcome us in cheerful smile. We then check in quickly through simple and fast process. As this is a business trip and i have a chance to stay in a really luxury King deluxe room. The very first glance in my room is good enough to blow away my tiredness after 6 hours flight. i spent most of my evening time in hotel after a day of training. In room facilities are user friendly and easy to operate. Maybe there are too many cabinets and drawer in the room i took quite a long time to find the hairdryer which kept in the inner side of bathroom drawer. i love the huge bathtub and thermal warm floor! Although the nepresso machine was out of function but they fixed before i back to room. I would definately recommend Conrad to my friends and worth to be visited!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Conrad_Beijing, Director of Operations at Conrad Beijing, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Beijing. We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and the rooms are great along with a very different "library" where you have breakfast. We also held a function here for 200 people and it was very well handled and food was very good.

• Stayed July 2013
Conrad_Beijing, Director of Operations at Conrad Beijing, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Beijing. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and gave a high appraisal to our hotel roomsand and restaurants.

Tianjin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

3 stays already....

The pluses :
Brand-new wonderful place, wonderful rooms...excellent and adequately-priced room service food (on par with Conrad HK)...Superb HHonors Diamond recognition (let's be frank...like in all Asian Conrads and WA's)...
Amazing views from executive Lounge and top-floors rooms.

The minuses :
The pool is very long and wide but a bit shallow.
The English-level of some employees could be better

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Beijing and sharing your comments regarding our hotel location, guestrooms, the food, swimming pool and staff quality .

Meanwhile your feedbacks have been well communicated to the management. Rest assured that appropriate measure will be taken and better training would be implemented to our team members in order to improve your future experience.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Well located between two subway stations on Line 10 (Tuanjiehu and Hujialou), hotel is on the fringe of 3rd ring road and within walking distance of the trendy Sanlitun shopping mall and bar street. Staff are friendly but most appear to be adjusting to their new job (hotel did a soft launch only in March 13).

Rooms are big and bright ... amenities are luxurious - you can even opt for the tolietries (I chose the Shanghai Tang kit). Breakfast on the ground floor cafe is quite an experience - nice morning sun with glare shielded by soft wooden panels and the food is great (very rarely do I rate hotel breakfast good ...)

Room Tip: Get an east facing room - you can enjoy the morning sun and a good view of Tuanjiehu (a man-made lak...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Beijing. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and gave a high appraisal to our hotel locations, guest rooms, and the restaurant.

Dundee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our holiday for 1 week. Executive room was large and well appointed. Staff throughout the hotel were eager to please and were always friendly and very attentive from the lounge to the gym. My 8 year old daughter loved the empty pool. Its location was good for us, 10 mins walk to the subway, 20 mins to the China mall or the village. The lounge staff were always on hand to assist in any way possible. The friendly atmosphere made our stay very memorable. We didn't eat in the restraunts but did visit the lobby lounge each evening, again the service was great. As we were on holiday I would recomend it for this, can't comment on the business aspect. My only negative would be that it seemed to suffer a bit from scores and scratches to surfaces for being so new, which I suspect is more the clients than anything else.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Conrad Beijing during your 1 week trip to China.

We are delighted to hear your positive feedback regarding our hotel design, facilities and staff service. Your comments to our services has been shared with the engineering and house keeping team, and more attention will be implemented to ensure that every guest could have a perfect experience in our hotel.

Director of Operations

Been to Conrad Beijing? Share your experiences!