We stayed 4 nights at hotel.Rooms smell of cigarettes even designated as Non Smoking.
A local area with shops etc everywhere but not much for the tourist to enjoy.A bit far away from shopping areas but taxis are cheap and plentifull.Get the conceirge to write down the hotel and location in chinese before leaving so you can get back by taxi.Breakfast was included but we stuck to corn flakes and toast/muffins etc.Another couple with us had bacon and were sick for two days.Difficult to get staff to understand our message as english is not great with counter staff.Black suit conceirge staff are the better ones to ask.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Temple Of Heaven Hotel
- Holiday Inn Temple Of Heaven Hotel Beijing
- Holiday Inn Beijing
- Beijing Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Temple of Heaven Beijing is proud to be in close proximity south to China's prestigious ancient landmark the Temple of Heaven. Only 10 minutes from the Subway Line 5 Puhuangyu Station, 15 minutes to the major business communities and shopping complexes, 20 minutes to the Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area. The hotel offers 245 graciously designed guest rooms and suites with free broadband Internet access and user friendly furniture and facilities. The 504-square-metre Grand Ballroom and 368-square-metre conference room, which are adjoined by a multi-purpose function hall that can enlarge their capacity, serve as a pre-function hall or provide breakout rooms. An additional eleven multifunction meeting rooms are of different styles and are available for small meetings, seminars and training sessions. Three different Food & Beverage outlets are offered for your dining pleasure, featuring a range of cuisine from authentic Western and Chinese to local specialty, as well as a comfortable lobby lounge and a modern underground bar with fashionable decor, which is the perfect place for relaxation or to gather with your friends. The hotel also provides a variety of well-equipped facilities for your fitness and entertainment. Whether for business or leisure, Holiday Inn Temple of Heaven Beijing is surely one of the most enjoyable and comfortable place to stay, where you can just easily relax yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Temple of Heaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.