“"Be privileged to catch the greatest fun with Konlin"” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 309 Activities in Beijing
5.0 of 5 stars 155 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi,this is Violet, a licensed English speaking tour guide in Beijing. I do this job since 2007 and I am very familiar with the sights, histories and cultures of Beijing.Would you like to know more of Beijing?Come with me.I understand your needs so that you can truly enjoy your visit/vacation with a no worries,safe and secure environment.We offer: Beijing tour guide,Beijing Tour,Great Wall Tour.
Beijing
“"Be privileged to catch the greatest fun with Konlin"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My country mates and I were curious about visiting some interesting sites whose tour guides we had seen. How were we suppose move around knowing how blank we were about the Beijing?? And the worse part of it was language problems. I explained it to my supervisor who made a phone call and on the next day, Konglin was at our service with Linda. My 3 country mates and I were taken to the Forbidden city, Tianamen square, Summer palace, temple of heaven in just 2 days. We had real fun with a patient driver and a smart tour guide. Linda seems to be a professional , I must say. Her explanations were perfect. It's like they could read our eyes and know what we wanted. That's not all. He had to take us to a restaurant during launch and Linda explained to us the content of the dishes. They were so wonderful and caring. Look travelers, you don't need to think twice before calling them. It's hard to forget the memories of them both.

Visited April 2012

Athens, Greece
“Very convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Probably the most convenient way to visit the Chinese Wall. Driver provided, flexible hours, so that you can get there early to avoid the crowds and info-guiding may be provided in English. Would certainly do it next time I head with guests to the Chinese Wall

Visited December 2012
“Great to work with!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Every thing went well Kong was very easy to work with from beginning to the end. Our plane was delay and we couldn't get ahold of him but he happen to wait. Linda the tour guide was very friendly both of them knows their way around bejing. We was able to see most all the destination we wanted to with our 72 hour visa. We also was able to see the acrobatic show, shop, and eat at local restaurants. Overall a good experience I would recommend him.

Seattle, Washington
“EXCELLENT BEIJING TOUR!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Our family of 4 traveled to Beijing in January and we needed a tour since we were using the new 72-hr visa for China. Of all the tour operators we contacted, Kong was very responsive and provided the best tour for what we needed. I can't say enough about the service that Kong provided!! He gave us an amazing tour for 3 days in Beijing. He chose delicious restaurants, shared his knowledge of China, set up all the details of our stay, took us to all the main sights, and booked us excellent accommodations based on our budget. Plus his English is great and all-around he was a joy to be with. He provided door-to-door service every day in his nice, comfy minivan, including airport transfers. Kong was the kind of person that I thought, if we lived in Beijing, we could easily become friends with him and his family. We were sorry to say good-bye to him! We visited: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, hiked Great Wall 2 hrs, Summer Palace, Hutong with rickshaw ride, 2008 Olympic Park, pandas at Beijing Zoo, and Chinese Tea Ceremony. Kong was very conscientious about making sure we were enjoying our tour and was willing to change plans as needed to make sure we saw the sights we wanted.

Visited January 2013
key largo
24 attraction reviews
“wonderful time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I spent two days touring Bejing with Kong and Violet with four in our party. Their vehicle and driving is excellent. They took us to lunch both days, helped us order and taught us alot about asian customs. We toured the forbidden palace, summer palace and great wall. Our two days were wonderful, I do not hesitate to recommend them. Enjoy the experience, it's the best!

Visited November 2012